Jump to content

MB quart QS-216


Cboeger3

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not 100% but I thing there are also the same as wcc speakers (wcc rebranded mbq)

And the wcc line is on sale everehere of late

Just check the mdl numbers as I know some of mbq lower line speakers are rebranded wcc

Posted

I wouldn't

I think they were showing you the wcc branded where they give you the mbq part number as well

On a side note price doesn't equal quality in every brand

For 270 I wouldn't touch them

Idd look at morel dotech for $50 more or the tempo for the same price

Posted

Depends where you want to buy from

Wooferstec sell them

Not sure where else as I'm not in USA so someone more local may be able to help you out

What you pick will come down to what you want to achive

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1037 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...