Sac Town Dbdrag/bassrace

jack

^_^

i just want to see numbers when i'm there, all this supposed talk is just going to make my day trip to sac more interesting!!

next year i'll be in 129.9 so i'll wait till then to talk

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

^_^

i just want to see numbers when i'm there, all this supposed talk is just going to make my day trip to sac more interesting!!

next year i'll be in 129.9 so i'll wait till then to talk

-Drew

shows are kick back and cool peepz just like to talk befor the show!

glad to hear you want to compete when your ready alot of will help you 29 class is hella fun i dont care what anybody says good luck man

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

honestly it depends on how the system/build goes. if i can get everything done and tested- and i hope to be doing in the mid-high 30s then i'll do the 129.9 next year just for fun, i dont expect two DC 10s to get to 149.9 in my lil trunk car.

glad to hear that i wont be TOTALLY alone on my first couple runs ;-)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

i'm an optimistic person ;-)

we'll see how i meter- but as long as its a solid daily pounder that can go 24/7 without worrying about my equipment I'll be happy- mid/high 30s will be icing on the cake if i can hook it up.

-Drew

EDIT: no this will all be bought and installed this summer hopefully ready by next season.

uhoh_45 said:

Yes ss 1-2 some one come down and whip my Ass!

Cause I don't feel to motivated about the season.

Come and hand me my 1st loss, I need a good ass kicking!

Sweet.... i need some more Batts,... Really tho there is going to be several people in your class this year, Greg is going to do it in his blazer until i finish his damn van, if he orders any wood http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Archived