Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2004 ford f150 supercrew


nila1990

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, i have a custom box that i made it is 1 CU. FT. per side. (ported @ 37hrtz) I'm Running Dual JBL GT5-10 @ 500w and i am not getting rely good bass at all. i mean it sounds great. just not loud. Any ideas of what i can do. i'm thinking about putting some Dc audio subs in there. The box is 11in x 12 x 4ft

Posted

Post a sketch of your box and what amp you are using, in any case the subs are 275 W each so can't do everything. If all is nice with the box DC subs would be great but will also need a different amp most likely.

Posted

I built the box my self. The guy wanted a picture of it I did not have one. My blueprint paper in my shop. So I just made a quick sketch on sketch up.this is not the actual blueprint. This is just a demonstration picture

Posted

Your amp will give 150W to each driver, and those will take 300W each easily so there's 3 dB, I would say go ahead with the DC audios but you will need a new amp as well, probably an new enclosure since driver displacement and port area requirements will be different for the new subs. If you really want to step up, an under seats box will hardly do it for you, more like getting rid of the backseats and do at least 2 12s unless you really need the backseats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 559 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...