nila1990 Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 Does anyone make or know anyone that makes custom subwoofer boxes. I know it is easy to make them I just don't have the time I whould like to put in it.
Hugh G. Rection Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 Im not all too far away, im in metter ga. Owner of BigAss Ports
nila1990 Posted April 21, 2015 Author Report Posted April 21, 2015 Your not to far. Just I'm always working. That's the problem. How much do you charge to build a subwoofer box?
Hugh G. Rection Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 It depends on what you want. Ive done small ones for $60, and ive done big fiberglass ones for 1k$ plus. Owner of BigAss Ports
nila1990 Posted April 21, 2015 Author Report Posted April 21, 2015 Nothing fancy just good looking. Like sanded and such.
nila1990 Posted April 21, 2015 Author Report Posted April 21, 2015 http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag159/justinlyon9/Screenshot%2010_zps193ao7ed.png Something like this. Sorry on my phone can't to a whole bunch.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.