Miguels Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 I seen Jacob is thinking of bringing back the sax200.4 it won't be 1 ohm stable but I think he said it will be over 600 watts X2 bridged.. Quote my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Nealon14 Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 Awesome! Looks like I will wait and see before I buy a new 4 channel amp. I hope it is class ab tho.. Quote
Miguels Posted April 23, 2015 Author Report Posted April 23, 2015 i think i seen it was class D Quote my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
sundownz Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 Awesome! Looks like I will wait and see before I buy a new 4 channel amp. I hope it is class ab tho.. It won't be -- we've done that before. Sales weren't there. It was too large & too expensive to generate adequate sales. Quote - Jacob Fuller - Owner, Sundown Audio - Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK - Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]
la negra Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 (edited) cheaper and smaller footprint. I hope they keep it active Edited April 23, 2015 by la negra Quote
Miguels Posted April 23, 2015 Author Report Posted April 23, 2015 I seen it would be smaller. A bit bigger over the 150.4 I believe. I might look into getting one if they do release one Quote my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Nealon14 Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 Awesome! Looks like I will wait and see before I buy a new 4 channel amp. I hope it is class ab tho..It won't be -- we've done that before. Sales weren't there.It was too large & too expensive to generate adequate sales. Oh OK I see thanks for the reply. So is there any amps you guys are currently selling that is class ab? I may have to buy a used one from someone. I'm looking for a sundown 4 channel that has at least 120 a channel at 4 ohms. Quote
sundownz Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 Awesome! Looks like I will wait and see before I buy a new 4 channel amp. I hope it is class ab tho..It won't be -- we've done that before. Sales weren't there.It was too large & too expensive to generate adequate sales. Oh OK I see thanks for the reply. So is there any amps you guys are currently selling that is class ab? I may have to buy a used one from someone. I'm looking for a sundown 4 channel that has at least 120 a channel at 4 ohms. SAX-100.4 v.2 It is a bit under-rated so will be right around your goal power. Quote - Jacob Fuller - Owner, Sundown Audio - Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK - Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.