Sonic Electronix

*HElp* /w running a clean signal throughout system (real pros only please)

Hello I started my lay out like this to cool :good:

He said real pros only so that didn't include you.

yes it does include me why 10+years in this audio game here and as a bonus computer and electronic's as a career so like I said I am low key with you people

because of your jealous ways :good: just to let you all know that. And have a nice day!

. I know i Just the student. And I'm blessed some of u are sharing years of wisdom with me......but I produced a list of qyestion which your only reply was.......that's how I did.......doesn't scream pro.......maybe best buy or future shop car audio installer........at best....

This might look the best in the world but it is the safest gound for my car period Electronic man point of view not a rookie with no experience in electronic's can not tell me other wise that means you

You admitt those pics are your handy work... Wow Everyone knows the old double tap screw way is the best, one just aint enough.

We just don't get it because we are still on that amatuer level stuff, he's mastered the craft and is attempting to school us but we just don't want to Learn.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Honestly I know it might not be what you want to hear but you'll get the best results and save yourself lots of time and headaches by going with an aftermarket headunit.

Its not that that's not what I wanna hear brother. Its that I don't have money for an aftermarket deck right now. In fact I only have 2 working 6.5s that come with tweeters and separate crossovers to throw in at the moment with that 4 channel amp. So I'd need new headbunit and 2 speakers which I cannot do. That's why I was trying to go other route till I had the money. However I do have this guy sitting in the bedroom.
You could probably get a decent chunk of change for your stock nav unit.

Also if you don't care about losing the nav and going single din Crutchfield has an awesome deal on the clarion cz702 which is an awesome head unit and will give you a very clean signal and lots of processing power, all for $119.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I do have this guy sitting in the bedroom. Old installer said this unit was cheap and had more power output than most more exp units. My console would be ugly as fuck. Guess I don't need nav and shit for the time being till i get a new head unit. I'd wanna pull out the entire Bose system then and try and sell it someone I guess. Amp sub and speakers and head unit

1429737000329_zpswh8rpytm.jpg

1429736828809_zpstuopgrac.jpg i

Archived