_94fleet Posted April 26, 2015 Report Posted April 26, 2015 So i just picked this sub up. I beleive its a F motor. I am trying to downgrade to get more trunk space and go from 2 12"s to 1 12". I am currently running 2 MTX 9500s on a Soundqubed 3500. My question is if that is the 9500 with the F motor and how would that sub like being powered by the Soundqubed. It is D2 so itll be wired to 1ohm. Thanks for any help. B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3
_94fleet Posted April 26, 2015 Author Report Posted April 26, 2015 B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3
n8ball2013 Posted April 26, 2015 Report Posted April 26, 2015 Utopia much power for it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
_94fleet Posted April 26, 2015 Author Report Posted April 26, 2015 uh-oh. so i gotta find another F motor. B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3
mbdblue Posted April 26, 2015 Report Posted April 26, 2015 could just wire it to 4 ohms.... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
firebirdude Posted April 26, 2015 Report Posted April 26, 2015 Halving the number of woofers means double the box size? I know you're trying to save space, but come on!
_94fleet Posted April 26, 2015 Author Report Posted April 26, 2015 i am having a hard time remebering my initial goal and just drooling over the fact that i have a DD sub. May not be the best but the best i have had. B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3
97Jetta1637 Posted April 26, 2015 Report Posted April 26, 2015 The f motor froM what I remember was very stout but the cooling wasn't very good. I don't have hands on experience with it personally but some friends did. #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
_94fleet Posted April 26, 2015 Author Report Posted April 26, 2015 I was just curious. I did try searching and I have heard everything from 2 to 4k. B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.