good brand for alarm/remote start

I only run viper. I had a compustar a while back and I wont say it was a bad alarm because the install was shitty but thats just my experience with so I wont recommend it.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

While I got all you guys in one thread, can I put a bigger horn on my alarm? I want something that would have Jesus Christ tell me my alarm is going off.

Yes I would like this as well.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

While I got all you guys in one thread, can I put a bigger horn on my alarm? I want something that would have Jesus Christ tell me my alarm is going off.

You could potentially overload the horn output.

What you can do though is send the horn output to an amp and amp a high powered siren.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yes I would like this as well.

You could potentially overload the horn output.

What you can do though is send the horn output to an amp and amp a high powered siren.

We're talking about the siren output, correct? Not the horn trigger? Because there's outputs for both.... that said, make sure the horn trigger is connected to your vehicle's horn trigger and set to sound off only when the full alarm is triggered.

Two normal sirens off the siren output wire is perfectly fine. Some high-powered one or many more than that and you'd just use a simple relay triggered by the siren output. 5 bucks and 5 minutes. Some folks even buy the tiny piezo sirens and screw them right to the dash in a somewhat discreet place. Those fuckers are loud, and lemme tell you no thief going to want to spend more than about 10 seconds inside your ride with those blasting his ear drums.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Archived