sbakken22 Posted April 27, 2015 Report Posted April 27, 2015 Hey! i was just wondering if, and if it's smart to use different port sizes for each chamber in the enclosure? I have 2 of the same subwoofer and I have built a couple of boxes now and I have always wodered if I used different tuning for each of the subs and seperate them in 2 chambers if I get more full range bass and still the same high output and soundquality? I was thinking something like 30Hz for one and 40Hz for the other? Right now I have a box witch uses 2 subs in one chamber with 1 port. Will I loose any db by seperating them into chambers? Thanks for any answer
Joe X Posted April 27, 2015 Report Posted April 27, 2015 Don't do it. Do a good box for the subs you have and that's all you will ever need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.