Need advice

Carnines

I don't think I could fit a huge driver in my doors though.

A 6.5 is the most common driver...

What do you reccomend I purchase then?

What's your budget? What amp are you using? And are you genuinely going to sq or not, you did not make that clear?

If I can fit a 6.5 in a 5x7opening, you can fit one in a 6x9 hole.

It's really easy, if you want a step by step I can write one up, but these pics are pretty self explanatory.

20141115_154012_zpskuagdxdx.jpg

20150320_104414_zpsrczgvymk.jpg

20150320_142022_zpspimxmdsf.jpg

20150320_152623_zpszswwoicq.jpg

What's your budget? What amp are you using? And are you genuinely going to sq or not, you did not make that clear?

Budget is around 5k. Amp will probably be Crescendo that matches rms of speakers. Don't want to focus on SQ, want to be loud but not sound like crap.

Budget is around 5k. Amp will probably be Crescendo that matches rms of speakers. Don't want to focus on SQ, want to be loud but not sound like crap.

I just want some solid sound quality speakers. Any recomendations?

The install is going to be a huge factor in sound quality. And I assume by sound quality that you mean just good clean output, and not competition SQ right?

I love my RF T2652s they have good power handling and good sound. You could have 2 sets for the price of those ID's with money left over.

Deaden your doors, direct the sound through the grill so it isn't muffled.

SecondSkin makes really good deadener and speaker tweakers. Really awesome products, they make a huge difference

5k? lol, get a couple pairs of the hyrbrid audio legatia series lol...if you mean 5 hundred, there are still lots of options like the Rockford Power series.

Get an A/B class amp with a little headroom. If you are going to run rear fill get a 4 channel, if not I would run a 2 channel at 2 ohm on 2 sets in the front doors. 1 set would work, 2 sets is alot more work but will add some depth.

5k? lol, get a couple pairs of the hyrbrid audio legatia series lol...if you mean 5 hundred, there are still lots of options like the Rockford Power series.

Sorry im pretty tired. Meant 5k on my whole set up. Budget for Mids and Highs would like to stay around 1,500 for all speakers and amp.

Archived