Skullz Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 FI oem's for a few companies and they all sell very well. They can take a bit of time to make as they only have a short period of time to do each brands speakers and amount of orders taken. They are well worth the time it takes to get them. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Keith77 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 my Fi took about 15 days to get shipped. Not bad but can take longer. Worth the wait IMO Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
bigchiefpatterson5 Posted May 6, 2015 Author Report Posted May 6, 2015 I've always built my own enclosures,installed my own wiring on everything. the last thing i installed was pyle, so u kinda get the how long I've been out of the sub world
sirhutson Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 I work at a high end shop and everytime Fi is mentioned only good things are said about it. I also sell JL audio and alot of it! lol boss 1200 and a ipod nano.
sirhutson Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 I think Pyle at one point was actually good. boss 1200 and a ipod nano.
bigchiefpatterson5 Posted May 6, 2015 Author Report Posted May 6, 2015 Back in the 90's they were pretty good, I went from the old Rockford Fosgate punch, 2 pyle pile drivers. They where slamming back then now a days tho, peeps r droppin some real pressure
sirhutson Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Old-School-Pyle-Driver-15-subwoofer-Rare-Vintage-MADE-IN-THE-USA-NOS-NO-BOX-/111636478145 lol boss 1200 and a ipod nano.
gdaigle Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 Have to agree that soundqubed is legit. Best bang for buck IMO. Never had any fi equipment but have heard nothing but good things about them as well. System: Pioneer DEH-8400BH 4 Alpine Type R 6.5's 4 Soundqubed PA 6.5's 4 Soundqubed Supertweets Hifonics BRX 640.4 Crescendo S800/4 2 Soundqubed Q1-3500.1s strapped @1ohm 2 Soundqubed HDC4 18's 11 Cubes net @37hz (Subs up, port back) 2 DC Power 250 HD's 1 DC Power 300 SPX DC Power triple alt bracket 5 Kinetik HC 1800's 4 runs of 1/0 OFC power cables 4 runs of 1/0 OFC grounds from rear battery bank to OEM alt bracket iPad Air in dash 300+ sq ft or sound deadening
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.