BassMechanic253 Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 I thought id start a build log for all you to enjoy ill post pics periodically. I have over 500 hours already into this entire build. Not all audio related though. Here is a photo of the Tahoe all stock.
BassMechanic253 Posted May 18, 2015 Author Report Posted May 18, 2015 right off the bat I cut the roof up and concreted the roof then did 2.75" of birch ply on the inside to prevent any future roof flex.
BassMechanic253 Posted May 18, 2015 Author Report Posted May 18, 2015 roof all back together and sprayed with polyeura bedliner
RooTxBeeR Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 Holy bracing On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
BassMechanic253 Posted May 18, 2015 Author Report Posted May 18, 2015 I stripped the entire interior and deadned pretty much every sq in of area I could.
Leedogg Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 woulda loved to have seen the concreting process....thats wild! 01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub. Past rides- 07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps 01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..
BassMechanic253 Posted May 18, 2015 Author Report Posted May 18, 2015 I started now doing a full tune up on the Tahoe, plugs wires, intake, new water pump ect to ensure its ready for all the abuse its going to go thru
BassMechanic253 Posted May 18, 2015 Author Report Posted May 18, 2015 Also added a full aluminum 3 core radiator to prevent and overheating problems from all the alternators creating heat in the engine bay also removed the belt driven fan and did dual electric fans.
Mr Bigolsworth Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 that roof looks insane and nice with the bed liner actually? how hard was it to do that? 2002 chevy avalanche Currently have: 2 dc xl 18 set of T2652-s scv-6k Ct sounds 75.4 270a mechman xp3000 d3400 Wanted: saz 200.4 Second set of T2652-s D3100's deadner
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.