Jump to content

Beast Tahoe Sundown, Mechman, Skyhigh


Recommended Posts

Posted

what the hell are you building? I'm deff gonna watch this build close. i need more money. damn you people.

2002 chevy avalanche

Currently have:

2 dc xl 18

set of T2652-s

scv-6k

Ct sounds 75.4

270a mechman

xp3000

d3400

Wanted:

saz 200.4

Second set of T2652-s

D3100's

deadner

Posted

Damn…

Carry on

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...