Jump to content

Alpine SRC60C (and non C) w/ PDX f4


buff_n3rd

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 2011 Rav4. Sound on it has been terrible and have already planned the subs (2 x 12" Sundown SA 12 in a ported box. Thanks for the help on this JoeX) but I wanted to tackle the mid/highs before I start building my box. Going to be a summer build so I am slowly going at it.

What are your thoughts on the Alpine SRC60C for fronts and SRC60 for rears, powered by the PDX F4?
They really seem like the best bang for the buck (no pun) mid range speakers from my findings.

Hoenstly I am open to any and all suggestions. I haven't had anything non factory in years and could be over reaserching this project.

It looks like this pacakge can be had for about $680.

Posted

Just my opinion but the type s speakers don't sound good and the tweeters are very bright.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Just my opinion but the type s speakers don't sound good and the tweeters are very bright.

If it makes any difference, these are the Type R.

Posted

Yeah it might it just saw the s didn't look it up.

Either way you can find better in that price range.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

what speakers would be better for the same price as the spr60c sets? cause ive been looking at the same speakers for awhile now. but want to get the best sound and volume for my money

Posted

What my ears like yours might not do some research and actually go listen to stuff.

Too many options available to list honestly.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

well sadly there is no where to listen to good stuff around here... only have walmart shit and the low end stuff that best buy has...

Posted

well sadly there is no where to listen to good stuff around here... only have walmart shit and the low end stuff that best buy has...

I am in the same boat. I am shopping based on reviews. I would love a set of Focal but I am sure these should be better than what I currently have (factory).

Posted

It will be night and day compared to factory.

Still I'd try to find someplace you can listen to some stuff even if you have to drive a little ways because not everyone's ears like the same things.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 638 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...