Sundown Audio

Damn Protect Mode Turns Right On Amp Brand New Out Of The Box Wtf?

Do you have a digital multimeter so you can check the voltage on the power and remote wire? Did you check your ground?

yea everything is good. i had an amp on there to check it and the power and everything is good. hey do you think that maybe car toys would be able to do something? i just dont really want to send it back. arent they suppose to check to see if the amp is good before it leaves the warehouse or whereever it gets built?

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

yea everything is good. i had an amp on there to check it and the power and everything is good. hey do you think that maybe car toys would be able to do something? i just dont really want to send it back. arent they suppose to check to see if the amp is good before it leaves the warehouse or whereever it gets built?

did you use a DMM or the other amp to check it? are you using the right size wiring for that Hifonics? If you used a smaller amp, and your power wires arent thick enough, the amp might not be recieving enough power...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Just send it back its really nothing you can do for it you already paid for it and its still under warranty so just send it back.

all ya gotta do is get a hold of a DMM and check that its recieving at least 12 volts like they said above...then you can be sure that its the amp.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

did you use a DMM or the other amp to check it? are you using the right size wiring for that Hifonics? If you used a smaller amp, and your power wires arent thick enough, the amp might not be recieving enough power...

yea i have a 500amp fuse and 0 guage wiring for ground and power and 10g for remote

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

try switching the speaker leads around. I had a buddy with a 1606 that was marked wrong. instead of being +-+- it was ++--

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.