Sonic Electronix

Awesome score, man. Congrats. A buddy of mine did a 155.2 sealed at the Jeff Lockhart show in Dinwiddie, VA earlier this month with two HD8000's and two Ultra 18's in an Explorer, no wall. The HD's put out killer power for sure. Tune to the truck, and I see you hitting that 157 goal. Good luck with it. B)

Snoop.

Awesome score, man. Congrats. A buddy of mine did a 155.2 sealed at the Jeff Lockhart show in Dinwiddie, VA earlier this month with two HD8000's and two Ultra 18's in an Explorer, no wall. The HD's put out killer power for sure. Tune to the truck, and I see you hitting that 157 goal. Good luck with it. B)

Snoop.

I'm going to make a new center section for the port either today or tomorrow and see how much I can gain. I don't exactly want to tune too high because whatever I tune to, I want it to be somewhat musical. Tuning to 42hz will leave my music options very small

kickass score for below the window line!

No chance you have heard of Frank Lopez out of OKC? was doing a 158ish with a pair of dd z4 18's and 2 cactus K9's on caps...below the window line and seating 4

bitch was loud as fuck and crazy musical.

edit, was with z3's and no caps...

998798_621001254619440_1931920283_n.jpg?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

lol nah sundown's aint that loud :)

lmao, he's a cool dude. he's proved simplicity is the key to being effective

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived