Ohio45113 Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 Do they have good spl ? I want the best of both worlds I wana get a sub thats gona beat the hell outta my trunk You can't go wrong with any ssa sub dude. I've only had a zcon but a few friends habe had icons and xcons.. All are badass.. Right now i have a couple dss ethos that are really impressive.. Dss is selling the tridents for cost right now and has around 4 left. 375 for a 12 inch 385 for 15s. If i were you id jump on those real quick like.
Ohio45113 Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 Link ? https://m.facebook.com/directsoundsolutions?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdirectsoundsolutions
Guest Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 last saturday I heard two SSA xcon 15" walled on 5k and it was pretty impressive but in my opinion they are price mark (lafountain) ed up a little bit I would look into fi audio because its all from the same build house and they are reasonably priced
Ohio45113 Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 last saturday I heard two SSA xcon 15" walled on 5k and it was pretty impressive but in my opinion they are price mark (lafountain) ed up a little bit I would look into fi audio because its all from the same build house and they are reasonably priced They are from the same build house but are not exactly the same. Ssa subs can be pricey but are top notch. They can take way more than rated power and hold up strong. I had my zcon on a bc3500 for about anyear and half and beat the living shit out of it and it still works great. Loud low and impressive. The only downfall to ssa subs is the wait time. You can't go wrong with ssa dude.. They also have killer customer service. Seriously though OP check out dss tridents. You can't get a better deal anywhere right now for the price he's selling those.
Ohio45113 Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 last saturday I heard two SSA xcon 15" walled on 5k and it was pretty impressive but in my opinion they are price mark (lafountain) ed up a little bit I would look into fi audio because its all from the same build house and they are reasonably priced I hear nick left Fi? That would be reason for me not to go with Fi but thats just me..
Guest Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 last saturday I heard two SSA xcon 15" walled on 5k and it was pretty impressive but in my opinion they are price mark (lafountain) ed up a little bit I would look into fi audio because its all from the same build house and they are reasonably priced I hear nick left Fi? That would be reason for me not to go with Fi but thats just me.. I dont know I see the xcon is $50 cheaper than a fi SP4 while the SP4 has double the power handling and I love my SP4
Ohio45113 Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 last saturday I heard two SSA xcon 15" walled on 5k and it was pretty impressive but in my opinion they are price mark (lafountain) ed up a little bit I would look into fi audio because its all from the same build house and they are reasonably priced I hear nick left Fi? That would be reason for me not to go with Fi but thats just me.. I dont know I see the xcon is $50 cheaper than a fi SP4 while the SP4 has double the power handling and I love my SP4 I also had a sp4 that I loved. Fi is a really good brand as well dont get me wrong. I just see alot of people overlook ssa. Everyone has a preference though. I'm the type of person that will give any brand a chance lol
Karkov Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 last saturday I heard two SSA xcon 15" walled on 5k and it was pretty impressive but in my opinion they are price mark (lafountain) ed up a little bit I would look into fi audio because its all from the same build house and they are reasonably priced I hear nick left Fi? That would be reason for me not to go with Fi but thats just me.. I dont know I see the xcon is $50 cheaper than a fi SP4 while the SP4 has double the power handling and I love my SP4 I also had a sp4 that I loved. Fi is a really good brand as well dont get me wrong. I just see alot of people overlook ssa. Everyone has a preference though. I'm the type of person that will give any brand a chance lol challenge accepted? boss audio in your next build or bust 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Ohio45113 Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 last saturday I heard two SSA xcon 15" walled on 5k and it was pretty impressive but in my opinion they are price mark (lafountain) ed up a little bit I would look into fi audio because its all from the same build house and they are reasonably priced I hear nick left Fi? That would be reason for me not to go with Fi but thats just me.. I dont know I see the xcon is $50 cheaper than a fi SP4 while the SP4 has double the power handling and I love my SP4 I also had a sp4 that I loved. Fi is a really good brand as well dont get me wrong. I just see alot of people overlook ssa. Everyone has a preference though. I'm the type of person that will give any brand a chance lol challenge accepted? boss audio in your next build or bust Lol about 5 years ago i had a boss amp and some 6x9s. At the time i thought it was the shit. Ive had so many different setups its crazy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.