d-nice88 Posted May 28, 2015 Report Posted May 28, 2015 Whats yalls experience with these subs the 15" version?
Carnines Posted May 29, 2015 Report Posted May 29, 2015 From what I've read about them they are amazing sound quality and can get loud. Youtube sencheezy's video of when he had an icon. I personally will be getting the zcons.
Skullz Posted May 29, 2015 Report Posted May 29, 2015 They are a FI product badged with SSA's logo. So you can be assured of a quality product. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 29, 2015 Report Posted May 29, 2015 Not an spl sub tho ? It's stupid it just does whatever you ask it to, it has no clue what kind of sub it is or isn't. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
notorious97200 Posted June 1, 2015 Report Posted June 1, 2015 I had one, and I can tell you they're amazing. They sound really god on music, and can be very loud. they play very well in sealed(3 cu ft) or ported enclosures (from 3 to 5 cu ft IIRC). Made in the Fi factory (US made); Good quality product. I sold mine to get an Xcon, and now I run a Zcon 15 in my SUV. They all sound good. But the Icon has the best sound of all. You don't need to overpower them, at all. Just use a right box for them. (free dsigns on their websites). black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
ILuvJDM Posted June 1, 2015 Report Posted June 1, 2015 I did not know they were made in the Fi factory, I loved my first Icon so much I bought another with my new truck. Great sub for "SQL" as some call it.
notorious97200 Posted June 1, 2015 Report Posted June 1, 2015 I did not know they were made in the Fi factory, I loved my first Icon so much I bought another with my new truck. Great sub for "SQL" as some call it. They make Fi, Ascendant Audio (same owner as Fi), SSA, Crossfire, and maybe some others. black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
d-nice88 Posted June 4, 2015 Author Report Posted June 4, 2015 Do they have good spl ? I want the best of both worlds I wana get a sub thats gona beat the hell outta my trunk
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.