Twin Falls, Idaho, Power Plant show

damn that thing is moving some air. When did you get the 270 powder coated blue? I don't remember it being like that.

It does ok for what it is....... its not real loud, and also cant play 18hz, but... the band it plays, is bad ass, and does it violent, and can do it for hours.

The 270 was always blue, you may be thinking of my old 350 3phase tank that was silver. I gave that back to Mike, and he gave it to Aaron, (the guy thats building that 12 15' sp4 build i just posted a pic of.... he in return sent me the new 370, also coated blue. Musical alts...lol. But thanks, i think they look cool. I dig the blue. :)

Hell yeah :drinks:

Lookin' sweet, Sir! :good:

Details on the throttle control? I wouldn't mind rigging something like that up to mine.

Sometimes while I'm demo'ing, my foot gets away from me and I rev to about 4-5k.... O_O

Its just a vernier cable....... was like 30 bones........

If i run it up to 2k rpm, and let it fucking eat, it will drop... guess 2 HO alts will drag down anything, but, for what i use it for, and light demoing, it works titties.

Are you going to the Rock Springs show? Lets stay in the same hotel if you are. That 4 hour ride is norm for me to get to any show :( .. but, i wanna go to that show big time...

Sweet, I'll check those out.

Shit yeah, I wanna go to the Rock Springs show! You're going for sure? You go, I'll go :drinks:

Hotel works for me, that drive is a stretch but not too bad.

Haven't competed all year and my volume knob is still whacked out, just downloaded some DJSNT and now I think I blew a mid because of my flaky-ass 360.3......... :angry2:

But whatever, I don't need to seriously complete, I'd be fine with just messing around. :good:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Sweet, I'll check those out.

Are you going to the Rock Springs show? Lets stay in the same hotel if you are. That 4 hour ride is norm for me to get to any show :( .. but, i wanna go to that show big time...

Shit yeah, I wanna go to the Rock Springs show! You're going for sure? You go, I'll go :drinks:

Hotel works for me, that drive is a stretch but not too bad.

Haven't competed all year and my volume knob is still whacked out, just downloaded some DJSNT and now I think I blew a mid because of my flaky-ass 360.3......... :angry2:

But whatever, I don't need to seriously complete, I'd be fine with just messing around. :good:

lets go dude....... ill buy the first 4 rounds.... and ya... i just wanna hang out. :)

Give me like 2 weeks, and see what should be sitting by my door, and then, ill buy a room on the spot........... We got a lil time, but like you, with work, i need to plan,.. i wont leave you hanging... i promise. Id love to see you.

damn that thing is moving some air. When did you get the 270 powder coated blue? I don't remember it being like that.

It does ok for what it is....... its not real loud, and also cant play 18hz, but... the band it plays, is bad ass, and does it violent, and can do it for hours.

The 270 was always blue, you may be thinking of my old 350 3phase tank that was silver. I gave that back to Mike, and he gave it to Aaron, (the guy thats building that 12 15' sp4 build i just posted a pic of.... he in return sent me the new 370, also coated blue. Musical alts...lol. But thanks, i think they look cool. I dig the blue. :)

Ahh that must be what I'm thinking about, but yeah that blue does look good.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter