--Navi-- Posted April 10, 2008 Report Posted April 10, 2008 I have a 2 normal 2400 12v batts for $225 shipped to lower 48 and 2 of the modded ones that will require a jumper to function as a 12v batt for $205
ALPINE408 Posted April 10, 2008 Report Posted April 10, 2008 I have a 2 normal 2400 12v batts for $225 shipped to lower 48 and 2 of the modded ones that will require a jumper to function as a 12v batt for $205 is that 225 for both? Have you ever had your woofers blown?
SPL2K Posted April 10, 2008 Report Posted April 10, 2008 You got any references noob??? Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.
MRriley96SS Posted April 10, 2008 Report Posted April 10, 2008 You got any references noob??? Any trades? I got an Earthquake D3 if interested. 1996 DCM Impala SS (2) JL 13W7s (2) 1000/1s (1) 450/4 1971 Caprice 406 SBC SAZ-4500D (2) Fi BTL 18s
--Navi-- Posted April 10, 2008 Author Report Posted April 10, 2008 No price is per battery, I need to sell these to afford my SPL2K sticker I have to buy since someone never sent me mine.
Pitbullx Posted April 11, 2008 Report Posted April 11, 2008 TTT for honest redneck Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
--Navi-- Posted April 16, 2008 Author Report Posted April 16, 2008 1 sold, two looking liek they are spoken for and 5 left who needs some mopowa?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.