rare new video of whats coming to slamology... Last short Vid added 6/8

im pretty sure its in the trunk. from the pic i saw. hopefully his rear window doesnt break.

edit: if its an actual wall, he built in the trunk and this car will be loud.

to late rear brace still broken and now front windshield :(

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Can we have some pics? :D This is brutal for a no wall....

im 1000% sure there will be some here in the coming weekend.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

What are you going to do with yourself at full power when that comes?

I have no clue :(... i think when i get the new windshield in im not going to put the rear view on and see if that saves it.

Insurance pays for windshields without deductible and zero impact on your rates. Just say a rock hit it and it cracked. They'll just get a glass guy to your house to do the replacement. If he digs deeper, which he won't, just say it used to be smaller but spread over a few days.

Unless you've been pounding on it since the first crack and the thing is a friggin mess now. lol

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

GIF.gif

I have to know, any deadener this time around?

nope... only deadner in the entire car is on the rear deck

Insurance pays for windshields without deductible and zero impact on your rates. Just say a rock hit it and it cracked. They'll just get a glass guy to your house to do the replacement. If he digs deeper, which he won't, just say it used to be smaller but spread over a few days.

Unless you've been pounding on it since the first crack and the thing is a friggin mess now. lol

until they look in the back and see the monsters.

they record how many times they replace for you. although it may not effect your rates eventually they will get suspiocious why your luck is so bad with rocks. they may increase rates if it breaks due to system enough times.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

until they look in the back and see the monsters.

they record how many times they replace for you. although it may not effect your rates eventually they will get suspiocious why your luck is so bad with rocks. they may increase rates if it breaks due to system enough times.

they have pictures of everything installed for the extra coverage i have on the equiptment. Everyone in that office knows that the car is capable of and destruction it has one.

Archived