Joe X Posted June 13, 2015 Report Posted June 13, 2015 Here is a suggestion for slot ported version, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 4", figure is just an assembly guide: NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
lifted08tahoe Posted June 13, 2015 Author Report Posted June 13, 2015 Looks good. I'm going to go get the wood today and try it out. Thanks JoeX!
lifted08tahoe Posted June 13, 2015 Author Report Posted June 13, 2015 But how do I keep the same port width at the back. Wouldn't that make it like 3 inches from the back wall?
lifted08tahoe Posted June 13, 2015 Author Report Posted June 13, 2015 Actually like 2 1/8 iniches of port width at the back?
Triticum Agricolam Posted June 13, 2015 Report Posted June 13, 2015 Actually like 2 1/8 iniches of port width at the back? Thats how its supposed to be, when the port splits each side is only half as wide as the combined section is. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
lifted08tahoe Posted June 13, 2015 Author Report Posted June 13, 2015 I'm a dumbass, sorry. I guess I'm just trying to overthink it. I'm just gonna do what he said and build it.
lifted08tahoe Posted June 13, 2015 Author Report Posted June 13, 2015 Ok am I supposed to cut the front and back 3/4" shorter so when I put the top on its 16"?
Joe X Posted June 14, 2015 Report Posted June 14, 2015 Ok am I supposed to cut the front and back 3/4" shorter so when I put the top on its 16"? Fixed the assembly style to match the figure, just cut the parts as listed.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.