ALL4SPL's 2011 Silverado - IASCA 2016 Truck/Trunk 2 Champion!

Order has been placed as a birthday present to myself.

Black-Rhino_Pondora_CHRM-560x560.jpg

22's with 285/45/22 tires, I cannot wait till they get here in about 2 weeks.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Nice build man, can't want to see it finished. I'm new here so pardon the rookie questions. I have a 2011 silverado extended cab with the 145 alt, I knew there was a sensor because my voltage would go from 12.6 to 14 and inbetween. I am not sure where this senor is or how to disconnect it. I am currently only running my system off my second XS power 2000 which is hooked to my alt but NOT to my primary truck battery, I will be changing the primary out soon and linking the batts together. I hope that helps you answer my question?

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

Nice build man, can't want to see it finished. I'm new here so pardon the rookie questions. I have a 2011 silverado extended cab with the 145 alt, I knew there was a sensor because my voltage would go from 12.6 to 14 and inbetween. I am not sure where this senor is or how to disconnect it. I am currently only running my system off my second XS power 2000 which is hooked to my alt but NOT to my primary truck battery, I will be changing the primary out soon and linking the batts together. I hope that helps you answer my question?

The sensor is on the ground cable. You can't miss it.

Holy shit...I have looked at this multiple times and have missed it every single time. Thanks for pointing it out!

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

Holy shit...I have looked at this multiple times and have missed it every single time. Thanks for pointing it out!

Don't unhook it

Don't unhook it

Why? I unhooked it and voltage stays at 14.1, now more 12.6 bull shit.

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

So it's like Xmas in august, the 22" wheels and tires, sundown recones and leather clazzio seat covers are all arriving this friday! So big changes are coming!

Well after a total of 9 days from payment to my door they are here and on, I love the way they changed the trucks looks. Makes me feel even stronger about keeping this truck for a VERY VERY long time.

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

I still have to put on the Clazzio seat covers that arrived, most likely will do that tomorrow.

Took some time and cleaned her up a bit and took some nicer photos in my backyard.

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

Archived