BumpinCruze Posted June 18, 2015 Report Posted June 18, 2015 First of all, thank you for reading this. Any and all input is greatly appreciated. I was looking into getting a 15 inch sub somewhere between 1500w and 3000w rms all suggestions are welcome. I don't really know about any good amps, so I'm open there, as well as box suggestions. I was thinking of getting a 4 cubic foot box @32hz. I don't need the trunk so it can take it all. I don't want a wall as I will occasionaly use the back seats, I usually keep one side down at all times. All stock electrical, but will upgrade if need be I will be upgrading from 2 $50 kenwood 12's so this will be a big jump. I will be going for a daily setup, but the louder the better! Once again, thank you for your help!
Moreno93 Posted June 18, 2015 Report Posted June 18, 2015 No vs threads... All subs you mention are worth getting personal preference, some might sound better in certain circumstances then others but all solid choice's you'd be happy with any.
Azagtoth502 Posted June 18, 2015 Report Posted June 18, 2015 All good subs in the proper install, and buy the materials for around 50- 70 & make the box yourself. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
BumpinCruze Posted June 18, 2015 Author Report Posted June 18, 2015 I get a little confused when it comes to the tuning part is the only reason I wouldn't build it myself
Moreno93 Posted June 18, 2015 Report Posted June 18, 2015 I would decide what sub you want first & then base your amp purchase off that.
gdaigle Posted June 18, 2015 Report Posted June 18, 2015 I would look at soundqubed subs/amps considering your budget. Best bang for your buck IMO. If your are ok with used subs/amps you should check out the for sale section. There is usually some pretty good deals there. System: Pioneer DEH-8400BH 4 Alpine Type R 6.5's 4 Soundqubed PA 6.5's 4 Soundqubed Supertweets Hifonics BRX 640.4 Crescendo S800/4 2 Soundqubed Q1-3500.1s strapped @1ohm 2 Soundqubed HDC4 18's 11 Cubes net @37hz (Subs up, port back) 2 DC Power 250 HD's 1 DC Power 300 SPX DC Power triple alt bracket 5 Kinetik HC 1800's 4 runs of 1/0 OFC power cables 4 runs of 1/0 OFC grounds from rear battery bank to OEM alt bracket iPad Air in dash 300+ sq ft or sound deadening
BumpinCruze Posted June 18, 2015 Author Report Posted June 18, 2015 Thank you all for the input, and would you suggest upgrading the alternator or could I get by with an extra battery?
gdaigle Posted June 18, 2015 Report Posted June 18, 2015 Depends on current electrical and new equipment you will be running System: Pioneer DEH-8400BH 4 Alpine Type R 6.5's 4 Soundqubed PA 6.5's 4 Soundqubed Supertweets Hifonics BRX 640.4 Crescendo S800/4 2 Soundqubed Q1-3500.1s strapped @1ohm 2 Soundqubed HDC4 18's 11 Cubes net @37hz (Subs up, port back) 2 DC Power 250 HD's 1 DC Power 300 SPX DC Power triple alt bracket 5 Kinetik HC 1800's 4 runs of 1/0 OFC power cables 4 runs of 1/0 OFC grounds from rear battery bank to OEM alt bracket iPad Air in dash 300+ sq ft or sound deadening
_paralyzed_ Posted June 18, 2015 Report Posted June 18, 2015 Alternator will be $500+. Battery will be $200+.If you can swing that, then you can maybe run 3000watts.If that's out of the budget stick to 1500 watts or under. 1000 or under would be better with stock electrical.
gdaigle Posted June 19, 2015 Report Posted June 19, 2015 ^^^^ agreed. Big 3 is a must either way.... System: Pioneer DEH-8400BH 4 Alpine Type R 6.5's 4 Soundqubed PA 6.5's 4 Soundqubed Supertweets Hifonics BRX 640.4 Crescendo S800/4 2 Soundqubed Q1-3500.1s strapped @1ohm 2 Soundqubed HDC4 18's 11 Cubes net @37hz (Subs up, port back) 2 DC Power 250 HD's 1 DC Power 300 SPX DC Power triple alt bracket 5 Kinetik HC 1800's 4 runs of 1/0 OFC power cables 4 runs of 1/0 OFC grounds from rear battery bank to OEM alt bracket iPad Air in dash 300+ sq ft or sound deadening
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.