rsfm089 Posted June 20, 2015 Report Posted June 20, 2015 Would two four inch by 12 inch long areo ports be enough for two twelve inch hdc3's
rsfm089 Posted June 20, 2015 Author Report Posted June 20, 2015 Damn it man lol if I take some measurements can u design me another box subs front port front bought yet another car lol
rsfm089 Posted June 22, 2015 Author Report Posted June 22, 2015 2003 Ford Taurus I can take measurements later I think I actually have enough room for two hdc3's this time I was just going to use the box I built for my truck but it's to wide
Joe X Posted June 22, 2015 Report Posted June 22, 2015 Hopefully you do, any pics of the trunk are welcome. Your amp will need to be a good one in the 4K range to get what those can deliver.
rsfm089 Posted June 26, 2015 Author Report Posted June 26, 2015 I will have the info on my trunk and pics this weekend hurt my back at work and haven't been able to do anything
rsfm089 Posted June 29, 2015 Author Report Posted June 29, 2015 39w24L15h subs front port front two hdc3 12's on two aq2200's strapped at 1ohm car is a 2003 ford Taurus going for daily pounder want to hit lows
Joe X Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 Here is a suggestion port / subs forward, sealed off, power: to 4K, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 6", figure is just an assembly guide: NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.