I am running a DD 3515 at 2 ohms. The car is running. It dims at idle, it dims at 2k rpm, it dims at 4k rpm. The amp is going into protect. According to the manual that came with the amplifier it is going into "low voltage protect" and it doesn't go into low voltage protect until it hits 10.5 volts.

I know the amp going into protect and the lights dimming are related. It's because of low voltage. What I don't understand is WHY I'm getting low voltage. My RPMs are high. My alternator is HUGE. I really hope it's not an alternator problem because I paid $600 for the thing.

Hondas come with this stupid thing that turns off the alternator until the battery voltage drops to like 12.5v. It's to improve gas mileage but it can cause issues with big amplifiers.

I disabled the ELD and the dimming stopped, but now the amp goes into protect at 22/35 and stays there unless I turn the volume down. I have a feeling it's because I need a bigger wire from the battery to the amp. The current wire is 4 gauge. I believe.

Did you cut the original alt plug and wire a new one? Maybe wired incorrect.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback