Will I rub with 33's and a leveling kit?

Also, try a specific forum like www.gmfullsize.com, I've been on there since 2006 and it's great site for GM trucks. I don't think an audio forum is the best place to get good answers about mechanical or vehicle specific issues...

Well, joined, asked questions. Come to learn I'm a idiot for planning to crank the keys to 3 inches lol. These guys are dicks too tbh

Look into tahoeyukonforum.com

Im not a member, so I can't speak for the personalities, but it's where I go when I have questions about mine. I just do a google search like this

2004 Tahoe Z71 3 inch leveling kit site:tahoeyukonforum.com

Also, try a specific forum like www.gmfullsize.com, I've been on there since 2006 and it's great site for GM trucks. I don't think an audio forum is the best place to get good answers about mechanical or vehicle specific issues...

Well, joined, asked questions. Come to learn I'm a idiot for planning to crank the keys to 3 inches lol. These guys are dicks too tbh

I've come to realize every forum is full of dicks, and post count dictates the response you get. Over there I've been a member since 2006 and have thousands of posts, but I know how you feel when I ask questions on this forum.

I've come to realize every forum is full of dicks, and post count dictates the response you get. Over there I've been a member since 2006 and have thousands of posts, but I know how you feel when I ask questions on this forum.
Ah I gotcha. And yeah same thing when I first joined here.

Archived