ChiefBaummer Posted July 8, 2015 Report Posted July 8, 2015 I'm done with having normal boxes just sitting in the back of a vehicle. I want an extremely loud system. I really want to wall of my van I just got. Im not that good at building boxes though. I was wondering if there is anybody that could help me or tell me a place to go? I'm located in Maine and car audio doesn't seem to be that big here. I have two SQ HDC318's that I wanted to put in the wall.
Leo1103 Posted July 8, 2015 Report Posted July 8, 2015 Where in Maine? 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Leo1103 Posted July 8, 2015 Report Posted July 8, 2015 As far as shows we have 2 left this summer up in sanford and one in Lewiston I believe. 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Kyblack76 Posted July 8, 2015 Report Posted July 8, 2015 just sayin.... astros do NOT get loud...... Yeos beast kevins,.. made me shoot a nugget... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ChiefBaummer Posted July 8, 2015 Author Report Posted July 8, 2015 I'm near the Brunswick area. And why would an astro not get loud if you wall it off?
mrd6 Posted July 8, 2015 Report Posted July 8, 2015 ^Sacrasm...those videos are obviously of loud as fuck astros haha My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
ChiefBaummer Posted July 9, 2015 Author Report Posted July 9, 2015 Yeah sorry I watched the videos after. And I really want to go to those shows. Also maybe I could show somebody on here my system that is near me and get some feedback?
Leo1103 Posted July 9, 2015 Report Posted July 9, 2015 if your on fb new england spl is the organization we have out here for shows, website is being rebuilt now but its http://www.newenglandspl.com/ another group of fb to check out is central maine bassheads and new england area car audio, just lemme know if you have anymore questions 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
_paralyzed_ Posted July 9, 2015 Report Posted July 9, 2015 Two 18"s isn't really enough for a wall in my opinion. At least four… but that's my lowly opinion.Kind of a waste of a van to wall it off only for two 18"s. But there would still be room in the back for activities, so go for it I guess.
_paralyzed_ Posted July 9, 2015 Report Posted July 9, 2015 Hell, I know of a crazy bastard that fit a wall with two 18"s in a mashooshoobee 3000GT!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.