Leepersc Posted July 10, 2015 Report Posted July 10, 2015 I know some of you guys have some bad ass tool boxes! I would love to see your setups. Not just the expensive shit here kids, lets see 'em all! HOW ABOUT ANYTHING TOOL BOX-ISH here?! Thanks all!!!!
im45pl Posted July 10, 2015 Report Posted July 10, 2015 in for tools... I love tools lol TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
79 cutty Posted July 10, 2015 Report Posted July 10, 2015 There was already a thread on this. Search for it. Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
79 cutty Posted July 10, 2015 Report Posted July 10, 2015 Was in the tool section....here you go: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/145412-what-does-your-toolbox-look-like-unofficial-thread/ Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Leepersc Posted July 16, 2015 Author Report Posted July 16, 2015 Was in the tool section....here you go: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/145412-what-does-your-toolbox-look-like-unofficial-thread/ Thanks Cutty! I found nothing when I did a general, forum search prior to making a new topic.
Leepersc Posted July 16, 2015 Author Report Posted July 16, 2015 If a MOD would delete please....I was unable to delete myself.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.