Jump to content

What Does YOUR Toolbox Look Like! Unofficial Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

The portable, includes everything down to networking gear. All Klein, hail the glorious Klein Tools master race!

Omtt2.jpg

wMoGO.jpg

I'm gonna hate

Posted

Give me a few days and I'll through a few up. I just got a brand new $5000 snap on bottom box I gotta load up.

Posted

Give me a few days and I'll through a few up. I just got a brand new $5000 snap on bottom box I gotta load up.

Someones got MONEY! the 58" US general was only 900 bucks :twirl:

Right on. I have a big tall Sears toolbox I got off the showroom floor like new for $650 because it didn't have casters.

I'm gonna hate

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Here's some my stuff and i got more tools around...

Picture001-5.jpg

Picture002-7.jpg

Posted

My own personal one is about to start, but the one i use is at the shop loaded of snap on.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...