2013 Civic Si and 1996 Suburban

Here are my two vehicles currently.

Bought the Civic in Dec of 2013 and the Suburban a few months ago. Wife wanted a car so I got her this. (It is actually mine, she is aware of my plans for it she just doesn't know when it'll happen) Have a few things done to the Civic, 3" downpipe and 3" exhaust, custom tune, 2.5" drop all around, stiffer motor mounts, short shifter, 20% tints and a few other cosmetic mods also. Suburban is just... Suburban for now.

IMAG1078.jpg

IMAG1070.jpg

IMAG1068.jpg

IMAG1067.jpg

IMAG1081.jpg

IMAG1082.jpg

IMAG1084.jpg

Setup that was in the Civic before I took it out to send it into the body shop. Got hit a few weeks back and I just got it today so I haven't had the chance to put it back in yet. They left a lot of dust in the trunk

IMAG1083.jpg

That's what I was told when I bought it. Supposedly is a 1000w amp but I have no idea what it's actual output is yet. I have the gain set to around 400w ish output with DMM 24.2 something vac. Runs a little warm, especially in the Texas heat only went into protect once on a day where it was 115 out.

I'd definitely be curious to see what it can actually do being its not a decently known brand but it's made by Rockford corp.

Nice Rides Brother

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived