High Output Alternator and necessary mods

So since many of you guys run high output alternators, why isn't there a "sticky" for some sort of list of mods needed if any when purchasing a high ouput alternator?? If you read this and want to post up you car,engine,alternator ouput, pulley size, belt size, idler pulley size needed to make it work. I've looked online, and people want to help but the info is limited because they may not have the vehicle and only offer suggestions. This may help solve this. What do you think??

I guess I can can go first.

2001 GMC Jimmy 4.3L

Stock: CS-130D 100-105A

Stock Pulley 52.3mm

Belt: 95"

H.O. Alt: AD-244 320A from Custom Alternators in Ca

Mod: 98.4mm Pulley (Part# 89026)

Belt" same 95"

-Frank

Let me tell you about high output alternators, FOLLOW THE INSTALLATION DIRECTIONS FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW

so many people try to jigger rig a system up but when your dealing with high output alternators and big wattage, do not take any shortcuts, NONE.

make sure all connections are tight and proper, no loose ring terminals on bolts, everything needs to be a tight fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

Archived