reedal Posted January 6, 2018 Report Posted January 6, 2018 Is there a particular reason you didn't put the double din in the dash? SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
bassman619 Posted February 23, 2018 Author Report Posted February 23, 2018 On 1/5/2018 at 8:40 PM, reedal said: Is there a particular reason you didn't put the double din in the dash? Because i wanted the ipad in the dash. But at the same time i wanted a double din to be able to play movies for road trips. So i installed the 7'' LCD Screen where the amber display used t o be and i can transfer the video to it with out doing a bypass because its actually a headrest monitor. This was my first newer car in a long time so I really wanted to do something that people who arent into car audio don't see everyday. You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
bassman619 Posted May 23, 2018 Author Report Posted May 23, 2018 Update: Removing the sundown subs because I want my trunk back. Im building a box for a memphis mojo I rebuilt with psi soft parts so I can remove the box if neccessary. I already started the box build. Ill post pics later. You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
Crazy 8s Drums Posted May 23, 2018 Report Posted May 23, 2018 Bitches love groceries? lol! Your Maxima looks sharp! Orion XTR amplifiers Skar subs
BP1Fanatic Posted June 28, 2018 Report Posted June 28, 2018 LMAO! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.