Amp Test Tuesday - Good Power at the Flea Market? Undercover 500w Purchase - GUESS THE POWER, WIN IT! PG RX500.1 (PART 2)

172 members have voted

1. 1. Will it pass?

• YES (All three Modes)
    • No (All three Modes)
    • Some (Passes some but not all three)

So!
I finally get the note about the parcel being ready for pickup at local post office and;
20150731_163012.jpg
shits had me gigglin like a schoolgirl.

20150731_163632.jpg
nice and neatly packaged to ensure a safe travel.

20150731_163645.jpg
iiiitihihiih :yahoo:

20150731_170318.jpg
almost missed this lil' sucker!

Again, So many thanks Steve!
I enjoyed it whilst it lasted, ALOT. I usually dont end up lucky in contests like these, so it sure felt extra nice this time :D

Whilst it lasted? yeah well, im sorry to say that it now suffers from a red protect LED.
I took my time to make my install nice for once, upgraded big 3, extra battery, beefier cables,, etc.
Tuned it according to PG's pdf-file to 32v on flat everything,

and when i went ahead to move the filter to get a little bit more kick from metallica's music (they dont exactly have that deep bass lol)
it shut off, and didnt want to come to life.
I tried the R cycling as recommended on PG's site and manual (both the one in the box and site), but alas.
So my plan is to let it rest for the night, try again tomorrow, and if i dont get lucky, imma call our residential guru and let him take a look at it. :good:

as for John catalano, If you hit me up with where i shall look for serial, I will more than happily get it to you! =)

Thx again Guys!

137.6db/Music @ 48hz, budget of 100usd, 180watts.
waiting to re-measure with tone and a port that is actually stuck to the box (lol)

So!

I finally get the note about the parcel being ready for pickup at local post office and;

20150731_163012.jpg

shits had me gigglin like a schoolgirl.

20150731_163632.jpg

nice and neatly packaged to ensure a safe travel.

20150731_163645.jpg

iiiitihihiih :yahoo:

20150731_170318.jpg

almost missed this lil' sucker!

Again, So many thanks Steve!

I enjoyed it whilst it lasted, ALOT. I usually dont end up lucky in contests like these, so it sure felt extra nice this time :D

Whilst it lasted? yeah well, im sorry to say that it now suffers from a red protect LED.

I took my time to make my install nice for once, upgraded big 3, extra battery, beefier cables,, etc.

Tuned it according to PG's pdf-file to 32v on flat everything,

and when i went ahead to move the filter to get a little bit more kick from metallica's music (they dont exactly have that deep bass lol)

it shut off, and didnt want to come to life.

I tried the R cycling as recommended on PG's site and manual (both the one in the box and site), but alas.

So my plan is to let it rest for the night, try again tomorrow, and if i dont get lucky, imma call our residential guru and let him take a look at it. :good:

as for John catalano, If you hit me up with where i shall look for serial, I will more than happily get it to you! =)

Thx again Guys!

wow that is crazy!! i tested the daylights out of it and it held up strong! Sorry my friend!!!! thanks for posting the pics!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Have you opened it up to see what the board looks like? That is weird.

Tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry

"Anchors aweigh! So what do you think of my little vessel? She's what we call a see-worthy. S-E-E, see with your eyes. I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. Voila. And this, this is like my little window to the world, and every minute's a different show. Now I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what, I accept it and just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even keel, I guess is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes. The ride does not require an explanation - just occupants. That's where you guys come in. It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now you may get the eight-pack, you may get the sixteen-pack, but it's all in what you do with the crayons, the colors, that you're given. And don't worry about drawing within the lines or coloring outside the lines. I say color outside the lines, you know what I mean? Color right off the page. Don't box me in! We're in motion to the ocean. We are not land-locked, I'll tell you that. So where do you want out?" ~Waking Life

nope, ill leave it to the pro's haha, but i doubt it has blown any capacitors or anything like that,,, there was no strange sounds or anything, it just simply, turned off. like i woulda turned the car off =)
and i cant see any puffed caps or anything throu the plexi either =)

137.6db/Music @ 48hz, budget of 100usd, 180watts.
waiting to re-measure with tone and a port that is actually stuck to the box (lol)