jl13w7freak Posted July 24, 2015 Report Posted July 24, 2015 I'm running 2 Fi BTL 18's (ufo magnets) and I need a box design asap ... I'm willing to pay whatever for the design... The sooner I get it the better... I'm using to SAZ 3500 to power them... It has to be a 6th order... My dimensions are 30 height... 46 wide... And 60 deep... And your payment is ready...
jl13w7freak Posted July 24, 2015 Author Report Posted July 24, 2015 I want the inner chamber tuned to 28hz....
Raptorman Posted July 24, 2015 Report Posted July 24, 2015 PM incoming. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
ToNasty Posted July 24, 2015 Report Posted July 24, 2015 Not sure why you want a 6th order but contact raptorman ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
jl13w7freak Posted July 24, 2015 Author Report Posted July 24, 2015 Ok I'll contact him... But do u think a 4th order will sound better...
Raptorman Posted July 24, 2015 Report Posted July 24, 2015 Not with those drivers. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Miguels Posted July 24, 2015 Report Posted July 24, 2015 Regular ported. Is there a reason you want a 6th order bandpass? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
jl13w7freak Posted July 24, 2015 Author Report Posted July 24, 2015 I just wanted to try something new
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.