Michael Gaal Posted July 26, 2015 Report Posted July 26, 2015 I'm looking at possibly buying 2 ivx 15's today 200.00.the owner of them says they were purchased a few months ago but have never been hooked up still in plastic with the boxs.how doi tell if what he says is true?can you tell buy the leads?orlook at the screw holes for scratches .next? Are they any good power handling seems !ow 300-400 watt rms each.i currently have 2 pioneer 3003d4 12's 600 watt rms each and want louder.I'm pushing rated power with autotek m4000.1d stock electrical so I might have 1200 watts.with a 3 cube net ported enclosure at 35hz in the trunk of my park ave.? Is will I be upgrading if I buy these or would I be buying brand-name 15 but my 12 would be louder.
Michael Gaal Posted July 26, 2015 Author Report Posted July 26, 2015 Not trying to be a vs thread just wanted to give the full pic
Carnines Posted July 26, 2015 Report Posted July 26, 2015 Keep the pioneers if they are working fine.
Carnines Posted July 26, 2015 Report Posted July 26, 2015 Keep the pioneers if they are working fine. IVX's are 125 bucks new a piece so you wouldn't save much by getting a huge deal.
Michael Gaal Posted July 26, 2015 Author Report Posted July 26, 2015 They are fine I appreciate the advice
Joe X Posted July 26, 2015 Report Posted July 26, 2015 I'm looking at possibly buying 2 ivx 15's today 200.00.the owner of them says they were purchased a few months ago but have never been hooked up still in plastic with the boxs.how doi tell if what he says is true?can you tell buy the leads?orlook at the screw holes for scratches .next? Are they any good power handling seems !ow 300-400 watt rms each.i currently have 2 pioneer 3003d4 12's 600 watt rms each and want louder.I'm pushing rated power with autotek m4000.1d stock electrical so I might have 1200 watts.with a 3 cube net ported enclosure at 35hz in the trunk of my park ave.? Is will I be upgrading if I buy these or would I be buying brand-name 15 but my 12 would be louder. You could gain some output but probably not enough (due the lower power handling of the 15s) to justify the mess of building a very large box likely inside the trunk, that regardless of this guy telling the truth about the subs or not.... I would skip this upgrade and wait for something better later on.
DTS909 Posted July 26, 2015 Report Posted July 26, 2015 Time to open the wallet up. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
Michael Gaal Posted July 26, 2015 Author Report Posted July 26, 2015 Yeah I passed I'll wait until I talk my wife into letting me buy something else moneys not the issue the wife is lol,Joe xwill u read the other post about my enclosure I got the build specs from you and was thinking of modifying
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.