Battery Charger?

I spend alot of time in my garage detailing my PT on the weekends, and have a stock electrical system, and only 995 watts rms total running. I plan to upgrade battery and do the 'big three' wiring next month. I want to be able to listen to the stereo/dvd for 3-4 hours at a time without having to start the car.

Question is, how do you power a stereo system off of a regular garage power outlet, and without the engine running? Is there an inverter or battery charger that I can connect to my positive and negative terminals that can do this while the car battery os still connected as well?

And one step further, can I install them in the car and just run an extension cord to it?

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Yes the Powermaster chargers like this one Steve has one of these in Chickens caddy so when the car is parked it can just be plugged in and he said it will just float at like 13 volts maybe he will chime in here and yes on the installing it thats what he did in the Caddy

http://www.kinetikaudio.com/powersupplies.asp

I have been thinking about these, there new for this year.

Kinetic had different ones last year.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived