Mid bass

GHOSTED MUZIK

Eqing and such will be done with a rf 360.3 and my two only locations are behind front seats on floor board or a console under the dash that can point at both driver and passenger if needed

Terrible locations ... what type of vehicle are we talking about here ???

when did you change your name?
Bout a week ago. Not a cable guy anymore ... lol

Yea, im confused too ... those doors have plenty of room for midbass.

You have something installed incorrectly brother ...

No, I didn't watch the vids

There is a good amount. but on the rta it shows i have a good drop in that area compared to the rest. Im just wanting to bring it up to even it out. Also i dont always have my subs on
Rta huh ... those things can hurt you just as much as it could help you.
Can you explain why?
You have no stage and image ... and after watching the vids, you could have done much more with less in those doors ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Yea, im confused too ... those doors have plenty of room for midbass.

You have something installed incorrectly brother ...

No, I didn't watch the vids

There is a good amount. but on the rta it shows i have a good drop in that area compared to the rest. Im just wanting to bring it up to even it out. Also i dont always have my subs on

Rta huh ... those things can hurt you just as much as it could help you.

Can you explain why?

You have no stage and image ... and after watching the vids, you could have done much more with less in those doors ...

Oh ok

Sorry bro for being honest, just trying to help.

What's in your doors is suppost to be your midbass section.

I've seen crown vics and mercs with a single 8 in each door where the midbass would blow your mind ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Sorry bro for being honest, just trying to help.

What's in your doors is suppost to be your midbass section.

I've seen crown vics and mercs with a single 8 in each door where the midbass would blow your mind ...

I believe it. Oh well. Ill just focus on finishing the doors for now i guess. Mostly the passenger door since ive yet to sand it

Thanks for everyones help

Ok im thinking about buying two rf p2d28 for midbass. 60-150hz area. My question is is that hz range directional or omnidirectional?

Oh and to answer your original question ... midbass is very directional, alot more noticeable with time alignment.

Look at Kingsuv's post

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160671-rf-p1p2-for-midbass/page-3

More info can be found on this by searching the forum.

I like what this guy did to his doors. I bet fighting off rattles was a bitch. I am building kick panels to house to P3 8" shallow for mid bass in my Lancer. Speakers will be vented onto body. (A tip CableGuy gave me) they will be on 125 watts rms each to keep up with my doors that have 2 T26.5 for mids and a T3 tweeter. All Active off 80-PRS. So i have an idea what these guys are trying to accomplish with 8" midbass. I contact RF techs and was told my application would work. Sent pics and proper info for help. Plus all the help on here.

Archived