Second Skin Audio

15-MOJO15D4 Anyone?

REH

There's an older set of Mojo's for sale local and I'm wanting to get some input from one of ya on them, and whether or not you guys think they'd be worth picking up?

The sticker on them shows 15-MOJO15D4, The guy started off wanting 300 for the pair and is down to 225. Says that the coils check out on a DMM and that they're in good shape. I'll attach some pictures below.

00a0a_8oK5lWr7EK1_600x450.jpg
00M0M_cfCZ3fo0OAt_600x450.jpg
tNnISda.jpg

For that price if there is nothing wrong with them grab them.

They are beast.

I had a 10" of that series.

They are around $500 each new.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

For that price if there is nothing wrong with them grab them.

They are beast.

I had a 10" of that series.

They are around $500 each new.

I think I'm gonna make the drive and meet up with the guy to check them out and pick them up if they seem okay. I'll just take a multimeter with me to check the coils, and check that spot on the baskets... and if all that checks out.. I don't think they'd be a bad deal. I'd imagine I could throw 1.2k to each of them pretty easily and not have any issues.

they will take that power no problem.

Check them over well and since they are older subs check the stiffness of the suspension too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived