hertz hsk164 or audison voice series ?

nocturnalrites101

Thoughts ???

What about them ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Go and audition a set, you will find what you like instead of someone else. I used to love Hertz HSK165XLs for years, went to a shop and they switched brands and had more options, this time I left loving the Focal 165KRX2. Its all about personal taste. Some people like bright tweeters, others like smooth soft domes etc.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Go and audition a set, you will find what you like instead of someone else. I used to love Hertz HSK165XLs for years, went to a shop and they switched brands and had more options, this time I left loving the Focal 165KRX2. Its all about personal taste. Some people like bright tweeters, others like smooth soft domes etc.

I work at a shop who sells primarily focal and i really cant stand them i feel there harsh and sound muffled even the krx3s . looking for a more full sound

This is sounding like a "verses" thread. Suprised it's not locked up yet ...

Good luck with your search.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

you can turn anything into anything if you want to! would you rather me make two threads tell me about this set. and a second tell me about this set? that makes no sense. i just wanna know what the difference between the the speakers actually are. i know hertz owns audison . they seem remarkable similar .so there strengths and weakness should be very similar . Im curious of what they are

We are not here to argue with you. With over 700 post, you should know the rules of this forum by now.

Archived