Inventors, Geniuses, And People Who Have Good Ideas Read Now.

well no but thats not the point of the thread. sure money is sumthin we'd all like to keep but wut good is money if there is no earth to spend it on? u feel me. this thread is dedicated to producing a type of energy that is completely clean, can reduce our dependance on fossil fuels, and make transportation relatively cheap

ahhh told you i didnt read the thread....saw people talking about money and shit and figured i would throw in some change...

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

ahhh told you i didnt read the thread....saw people talking about money and shit and figured i would throw in some change...

its cool just stop bein so lazy lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

well no but thats not the point of the thread. sure money is sumthin we'd all like to keep but wut good is money if there is no earth to spend it on? u feel me. this thread is dedicated to producing a type of energy that is completely clean, can reduce our dependance on fossil fuels, and make transportation relatively cheap

that is why you made the thread yeah, but my motivation isnt for the planet but because gas will not be around forever and we're giong to deal with it eventually. might as well ease into it rather than one day saudi coming out saying "sry guys none left!" earth will go in with or without us, with or without its atmosphere ;-)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

well that has the same idea as an electric car except using magnetice forces

plus if u use magnetic forces in a piston setup eventually the piston will have to reach equilibrium between the two magnets. however with a v8 type setup there may be enough energy to keep all the pistons close enough to a magnet to be pushed away from it.

but there is another question. how do u create an adjustable speed?

would it be possible to use a single spark plug to fire only 1 cylinder and start a chain reaction.

I did just realize a probblem, what about the weight of an engine with this idea.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

the gas problem in this country is becoming ridiculous

Well I read that part and then hit reply....So I'm not entirely lazy :unsure:

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Well I read that part and then hit reply....So I'm not entirely lazy :unsure:

LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

would it be possible to use a single spark plug to fire only 1 cylinder and start a chain reaction.

I did just realize a probblem, what about the weight of an engine with this idea.

yes powerful magnets usually weigh alot. and u are correct in the idea of just firing one cylinder to get things moving. things would have to be changed cause most cars dont start on the first crank of the engine even today. but ur thinking and im loving this idea

Bryan- LOL ur not lazy enough to make excuses either are u?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

no....... :rolleyes: ........

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

i'm loving the gravity idea- and the plentiful potential energy it holds...

the question is how do you rise up something that has been dropped without each motion canceling each other out!!!!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

yes powerful magnets usually weigh alot. and u are correct in the idea of just firing one cylinder to get things moving. things would have to be changed cause most cars dont start on the first crank of the engine even today. but ur thinking and im loving this idea

Thanks man,

I started out not even thinking I could come up with ideas that could be somewhat practical.

But it takes brain storming and alot of different ideas to get the ball rolling.

Terryswork001.png

Archived