Torres Posted April 13, 2008 Report Posted April 13, 2008 How long have you been waiting to do that lol lol i was wonderin the same. saw a random ass pic and was like wtf...i was tryin to see if there was somethin wrong with it till i read the caption Quote
Pitbullx Posted April 17, 2008 Report Posted April 17, 2008 So theres the Phantom, probably one of the most elegant and stylish looking luxury car....and the faggot has put fake 27" rims on it :mad: someone sounds jealous Quote Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
AI James Posted April 17, 2008 Report Posted April 17, 2008 someone sounds jealous i agree im not into the body style i like the bentley GT styling more and the wheels dont look that bad even imo Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.