Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh Gckless, funny story, Lisa's dad, when she was 16, he bought her an 84 or 85 Chevy Berlinetta Camaro. When her mother asked him why he bought it he said "She needed a car!". Bullsh!t, that's the car he wanted but he had 2 vettes and couldn't justify the purchase for himself.

Hahahaha

-Frank

Posted

Or you can look at it this way, a couple should have a nice car- the wife drives that, and the guy a truck. Alot of my friends have this sort of set up.

Ofcourse Lisa and I aren't married so, she has her new Jeep and I have my old Bimmer, old Camaro, old Jimmy, old ZX7R, see same pattern.

If we were married, she would have a 335ic with all the bells and whistles, because that's the car I want. She just happens to like it as well.

You're going to have to splurge alittle before you get the greys dude!

-Frank

Lol I wish I had the wiggle room to splurge.

Well actually, I guess I did that on my bike. Yep.

Also, not sure I really trust her in a brand new vehicle. Lol.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

i apologize for the stupid question but i just created this account minutes ago and need some help on how to start a new "topic"? I'm looking for some advice on building a box for a 2007 mercury Milan...i will have pics and dimensions uploaded tomorrow...again sorry for the inconvenience.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 715 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...