gckless Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 I need a new car. Maybe 2004-2010, around $10k cap, and a sedan, hatchback, wagon, or midsize SUV. Can't look stupid. Tuning and aesthetic aftermarket support are a plus. I need auto. What would you be looking at? So far BMW 3 series are looking good. I'm just really worried about maintenance cost and difficulty. I can do most of the work myself, but I don't think parts are cheap. Audis look nice too, A4s specifically, but same comments as the BMWs. I think I would rather have a 3 series than an Audi. Subarus are nice too, but WRX is out (they're only standard). Chevrolet Impala is my definite fallback if I don't find anything else, I really like those, car and maintenance are both cheap. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 Suv wise nice trailblazer ss' with reasonable mileage and the Saab 9-7x aero can be had in the $10k range. Wagon/hatchback wise the Saab 9-2x aero would be a sick ride that you won't see many of since it was a 2 year run. It's basically a re-bodied wrx That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 the jeep srt or the magnum are an option too my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
bighossf150 Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 you're not getting a decent tbss or srt8 anything in that price range, you could get a nice ls1 f body thuugh, tons of aftermaket parts too Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Miguels Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 you're not getting a decent tbss or srt8 anything in that price range, you could get a nice ls1 f body thuugh, tons of aftermaket parts too because Cali.. you can get it cheaper from asking price if you have the dollas on hand.. I got my Impala way under the asking price.. give them a prize they think about it then pull the stack out and say take it or leave it.. you walk away with a car always have the cash though because with no cash you never get them to lower it 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 - $11,499Fullerton, CA · 21 miles away Save Share Email Send to phone Hide listings without photos my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 you're not getting a decent tbss or srt8 anything in that price range, you could get a nice ls1 f body thuugh, tons of aftermaket parts too I'll post more if you want. http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/5169853341.html That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Ahmed Johnson Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 I loved my trailblazer. It was reliable. Under the hood repairs was tight but the truck was the perfect height because I didn't have to bend down to work on it. With that said, I love the fuck out of this Tahoe
Miguels Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 because cali https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5163069350.html my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ahmed Johnson Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 It has to have a lot of miles. Other than that, if everything checks out that's a damn good deal. I just sold my LT for that. It had 128000 on it.
Karkov Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 because cali https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5163069350.html I would buy that today if it was local 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.