Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 x Sundown SA-15's enclosure with constraints


buff_n3rd

Recommended Posts

Posted

You can definitely flush mount the subs if you wish, it would be great if you can get a router to do the job.

Posted

Nice. I have the Bosch 1617 2.25hp router. Just waiting to build my table and add in a jessem router lift.

Posted

That setup will do a fine job, if you feel like it post some pics of your work when it's done.

Posted

Joe, what difference in sound would it be if any. With the port right ves it in the middle, in a suv?

Pioneer avn p4004 dvd for now

Jl e4300 replaced

Polk audio 4000.4 high & mids for now

Titanium 2000.1 subs amp for now

Crescendo BC2000D on the way 9/11 home at last

Infinity kappa 52.71

Infinity 3032cf

2 Memphis c3 15 d4

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Here's what you could do if you have 7" clearance and can remove the cover, pretty simple to build too:

sa15_D.jpg

sa15_supb.jpg

Hey Joe, I have been lurking and I have seen you have been on top of all the help and request posts. I figured I would see if I would find something that would fit my needs. Would this set up work well for 2 Memphis Mojos? Right now I just have a db drive 1200.1 on them but I want to get another amp and battery and run them both.

Bah I can't copy and paste specs from the subs. My phone not working with me tonight. I can make my own thread with proper specs and my max measurements if it will help.

Thanks

Posted

Sure, post exact models for your subs, amp and vehicle, max dims for a box and type of music you listen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7626 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...