Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box size


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have 2 sundowners e series and wanted to put them in my 2006 Dodge Charger I built a box that sundown recommended it sounded like a god but it did not fit so do I just take off some on the box or how should I go about this

Posted

Is it possible to remove some panels to make more room? or the trunk latch?

In my grand prix, i had to remove the weather stripping around the trunk opening, and bend the metal out of the way a bit to get it to squeeze in.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Posted

Can you remove the spare tire and make more room to slide it in?

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Posted

Yes. It would decrease the volume of the enclosure, changing the output of the subwoofer. Build a new enclosure that fits with your available dimensions. You can make it the same volume as your current one if you'd like, but what you take away from height, add to depth.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3349 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...