Vehicle: HowlingWolf Eclipse (2000)

Nice car, equipment should sound great if its all set up properly. I am running there 10's in my Lancer on close to 2K and they sound good. Tuned in for build.

Thank you! I lurked all over your build while I was planning mine. We also have something else in common. See the next post if you will.

Thank you, my car is shit compared to yours and my system is down but buy a house with 2 car garage and system be back up and running soon. also plan to paint it silver so getting excited to work on it again.

Tuned into your progress for sure.

Projects like these are NEVER done. Howling Wolf will eventually be electric blurple when I am ready to get her painted. She looks better in pics than in person. She is a 15 year old car, and it shows. However I love her so she will be a money pit in the long run. I will enjoy every second too! Thank you for the kind words, and taking the time to look.

Nice, i dont know how there mids and highs are but if there is as good there subs then they should nice. Take the time to sound deaden to get the best perfomance out of them. We will want vids. lol

I spent most of the summer putting a system in the wifes 2012 Maulibu, rocks and is all RF equipment. She is ok with it but i think for extra equipment i had lying around it kicks ass.

Nice, i dont know how there mids and highs are but if there is as good there subs then they should nice. Take the time to sound deaden to get the best perfomance out of them. We will want vids. lol

I spent most of the summer putting a system in the wifes 2012 Maulibu, rocks and is all RF equipment. She is ok with it but i think for extra equipment i had lying around it kicks ass.

I have 40 square feet of Q Mat going in. My wife wouldn't let me put this in the 200C or I would have HDS315's lol I bet it does kick ass. I thought of RF, and at one point when the Q1200.2 was out of stock, I considered a Crescendo 1500S, but my installer runs all SoundQubed, and if it is good enough for him...

Archived