deeare Posted September 5, 2015 Report Posted September 5, 2015 looking for a budget 10" and budget amp setup for a daily driver. I'm in canada, so prices are a little higher ( our exchange rate doesn't help either ) I'm leaning toward an Alpine 10" type r (325 cnd) off a jbl as 5001 (300cnd). can anyone recommend something better. it's been 10 years since I've built a system, so I'm out of the loop on what's good these days. I've run re hcs, xxx's, dd9515 and 3512s. also ran an 18" inhuman and 15" back in the day. seems to have changed a lot over the past 10 years. lmk !
deeare Posted September 5, 2015 Author Report Posted September 5, 2015 oh yeah, I've also looked at the fi x. it's 750wrms though, so I'm not sure if it's too beefy for an amp like the jbl. I've also mused about getting the Rockford prime 500 amp (though it's a little less powerful than the jbl)
bassman619 Posted September 6, 2015 Report Posted September 6, 2015 What is ur budget? You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
Moreno93 Posted September 6, 2015 Report Posted September 6, 2015 Get the fi x & jbl for short term & maybe pick up another fi x & a different amp later if you want to
Lsufan51 Posted September 16, 2015 Report Posted September 16, 2015 If you're looking at Rockford amps, I'd suggest the punch or power series.
RedWolf Posted September 16, 2015 Report Posted September 16, 2015 SoundQubed Q1200.2, with an HDS310. If you are patient. Last I checked the Q1200.2 is on back order, but I would have waited for it. Instead of waiting I went with a Q2200.2, with 2 Hds312's.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.