Second Skin Audio

Shoutout to Steve Meade and Second Skin!!!

Good stuff man.

That guy that was talking shit never had any intention of using second skin in the first place anyways.

Why buy second skin when peel and seal is so cheap right?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You guys on this forum are great, and Steve is just amazing!!!

Keep up the great work on this forum and continue to appreciate all SMD's hard work and they will keep treating you all great!!! We Love this forum SMD FTW!!!!

And Steve isn't fibbing, that Damplifer & Shipping came straight from his wallet (he didn't even wait to use the Labor Day Sale code )

FULL PRICE for his forum members, gotta respect the hell out of that!!!!

Thanks for the post BigManAC and good luck with your upgrade, the outer skin of that door would love some D Pro on it.

And we all know that dude had no intention of buying any quality deadener (just by his thread title), my favorite response from you guys to him was

"spending thousands on equipment and deadening it with roofing products" :P his loss he'll never understand what you guys tried to inform him about asphalt/tar products.

Second Skin

Edited by Second Skin

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

hell ya glad you like! I always love a follow up thread with pics it shows me you guys appreciate it. I mean, this shit was NOT free. I pulled a $100 bill out of my pocket (plus shipping) to make this happen. All because some guy was being a crybaby and accusing Second Skin of being "rude and childish" when that couldn't be further from the truth. He started acting like a bitch and said he "wouldn't ever buy anything" from them which was fine, but uncalled for. So i made up for it. They didn't even know i was doing it i just did it on my own. That was dope they tossed in the extra's! that was all them! :)

enjoy your kit my bro. :)

I will and as soon as I have free time to work on my car again there will be an update on the Build Log. Thank you again!! SMD FTW!!

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire