amp stolen need some legal advice

I still can't get over why a detailing took all weekend...

Also, why on earth did they clear everything out. i read what everyone wrote but what in the actual fuck. go in for a detailing and they fucking rob you. makes sense.........

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I still can't get over why a detailing took all weekend...

Also, why on earth did they clear everything out. i read what everyone wrote but what in the actual fuck. go in for a detailing and they fucking rob you. makes sense.........

I was away for the weekend and did not need my car so I dropped it of Friday and picked it up Monday. They cleared out my whole car because they thought it was a trade in. It seems like they are willing to work with me though I just have to give them my receipt so hopefully ill have things sorted out by tomorrow

So you do have the receipt? If so that's great but tread lightly while you have the upper hand.

Yes I do. Still waiting to hear back from them, but I'm not to worried they can do the right thing and replace it for me, or ill just have my lawyer deal with it. But either way I'm gonna make sure that they don't get away with it.

Im sure if its a reputable dealership they will get to the bottom of it. Whoever the thief is they will be caught. Does the dealership have cameras where they detail the vehicles? Maybe they can make an id on who removed it.

Archived